Intuition is a creative experience and when we start creating that relationship with our internal GPS there are things we need to know that we will find challenging.
Here are a few of them to consider and relax about. After a life long intuitive channel trust me I went through all these too.
- Being patient with yourself while learning how to communicate with your INTUITION.
- Mistakes are ALL part of the learning process.
- Allowing your self to be wrong and learning from it.
- Getting in touch with the parts of yourself that block you.
- Not being swayed away from your INTUITION based on outside influences.
- Being committed to building a relationship with this part of you.
- Having courage to trust.
- At times it’s hard to know what you know, but want to deny it-about life, yourself, those you love.
- Trusting INTUITION and your ability to hear it.
- The difference between Imagination and INTUITION.
- Discipline of daily practice.
- Understanding there are many ways that INTUITION will talk to you.
- Being Responsible.
- Letting Go of Control.
- De-align with Limiting Beliefs.
- Having Faith in the Unseen.
Just remember to be relaxed about it and know it takes time and your discipline and decision to devote for success to happen.